? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??85 Grabs Today. 6502 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (723 Ratings)??81 Grabs Today. 99548 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Paisley Star? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 23, 2009

wow, oh, and woah!

today started with Brielle heading after her papa who was getting dressed in the bedroom. She got part wow, found a cake piece from her tea set and stopped with an "oh" to look at it. then moved on towards papa. She then found her binky which stopped her again with and "oh". later in the day she was playing with me and I said "wow!" then with most everything she did she would look at me with her mouth pursed and tell me "oh, wow", then it was Woah! she was taking her bath and tipped and out came a "Woah!" its too cute. she seems to even know when to use each word. amazing what she can learn in just one day. Matt also made us Parfaits and I gave her a bite of mine and she proceeded to tell me "dats goo" and asked "peas?" for some more. It amazes me how fast she learns. she is so smart. I am blessed to be her mommy.

1 comments:

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

I didn't know you have a blog. Looks like you need to update though. I'll keep looking for new posts!