? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??85 Grabs Today. 6502 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (723 Ratings)??81 Grabs Today. 99548 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Paisley Star? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

So last year I considered myself already a mother, but it happened to be possibly one of the worst mother's days ever. I had just been hospitalized due to severe preeclampsia, I was on Mag sulfate which means I could only have fluids, yet was on fluid restriction, which means I was starving to death as I had not eaten since the morning before. I was hot and so unbelievably swollen and terrified that I might lose my baby. While the rest of the family were having a fabulouse BBQ. can I tell you I was not happy. At least my sister brought me flowers and my hubby brought me a beautiful card. It still sucked! lol.
This year Matt wants to make it a great mommies day for me. He offered to take me to Amadaus Manor, which I loved! we are coupon people though and they won't accept a coupon on holidays so I made reservations for next sunday. Just him offering to go there would have been enough... I loved this place when we went it was very special for us, and now we are going to share it with our moms as well. yay!

0 comments: