? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??85 Grabs Today. 6502 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (723 Ratings)??81 Grabs Today. 99548 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Paisley Star? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

She grows up so fast

so on 5/4 My cousins taught Brie bye-bye, then on 5/4 watching cartoons she learned to wave hi. Which is definately her favorite, she loves to say hi and wave to everyone. then on 5/6 she learned to clap! which today she actually did really really well. My mom got here on her bday 5/14 and on friday she took a step and half to my mom and has taken a few since. she is still very leery and not quite ready to walk, but she is soooo close. I don't think I'm ready either. She amazes me.

0 comments: