? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (11 Ratings)??85 Grabs Today. 6502 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (723 Ratings)??81 Grabs Today. 99548 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Paisley Star? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009


So this is my first blog here. I figure it's a great way for me to keep track of what's going on in our lives. I have a tendancy to be forgetful and want to make sure when my beautiful daughter reaches a milestone it gets written down, so in the spirit of this. Brie learned how to wave bye bye yesterday. OMG it is sooooo cute. She made Matt's day, when he left for work and wave bye sh was waving right back at him. I don't think I have ever seen him smile so big. i swear she has changed so much this week. She has started to mimic what we say and is saying so many new words. she is gonna be all grown up by her birthday!


0 comments: